Information We Collect
We may collect both personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) from visitors to our website.
- PII: This may include your name, email address, phone number, or any other information you voluntarily provide through contact forms or when subscribing to our newsletter.
- Non-PII: We may collect non-personal information such as IP addresses, browser type, operating system, and other technical details related to your use of our website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services
- To respond to inquiries and communicate with our visitors
- To personalize user experience and improve our website
- To send periodic emails regarding promotions, updates, or other information you may find useful (if you subscribe to our newsletter)
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We value your privacy and do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your PII to third parties. However, we may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing services to you. These third-party providers are obligated to keep your information confidential and are only permitted to use it for the purposes we specify.
We may also disclose your information if required by law or when we believe it is necessary to protect our rights, safety, or property.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any linked websites that you visit.